VeriLedger is a suite of tools and services for clients seeking enterprise level accounting and financial management solutions. VeriLedger wants to empower business leaders and to take control of their crypto asset management in a single, easy to use platform. Through our modules, businesses will not only have a one stop shop to understand and analyze the value of their crypto (and cash) assets, they can also run their business through invoicing, expense management, payroll, and more.
The ideal candidate will be interested in the implications of cryptocurrencies and have a desire to take an active part of the conversation surrounding tax and reporting treatment of them at a state and federal levels. You will want to be leader in space that is actively looking for guidance.
- CPA required
- Big Four experience desired
- Know GAAP inside and out
- Have a command of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills.
- Experience working issues that emerging businesses and technologies encounter
- Integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Plus for experience in corporate tax advisory
- Lead client engagements from the system onboarding to financial statement compilation process/li>
- Develop and train a team of bookkeepers
- Thoroughly test proprietary software modules to ensure compliance with GAAP and provide feedback on user experience
This is a full-time position with full-benefits. If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter below.
Upload resume and cover letter (.pdf or .doc)