The ideal candidate will have advanced understanding of blockchain networks. Experience at a fintech or financial services firm is a plus. You should have moderate experience in cryptography and a strong interest in the ecosystems of cryptocurrencies. We want an engineer who is passionate about emerging business and technology models.
- Demonstrated experience formulating blockchain technology strategy and architecture
- Moderate cryptography engineering or experience
- Experience in or with:
- A server-side language such as C++, Python, or Go
- Blockchain, web and enterprise-related technologies like go-ethereum or
- Operational Linux and/or AWS experience a plus
- Broad understanding of Bitcoin, Hyperledger or Ethereum
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Develop high-quality prototypes, proofs of concept, and production-quality
- Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions by optimizing
applications for maximum accuracy and speed
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
- Be available for level 3 support to triage production issues
- Stay current on emerging technologies and participate in Blockchain or
cryptocurrency consortiums and industry events
- Some international travel may be required
This is a full-time position with full-benefits and equity compensation. If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter below.
Upload resume and cover letter (.pdf or .doc)