VeriLedger is a suite of tools and services for clients seeking enterprise level accounting and financial management solutions. VeriLedger wants to empower business leaders and to take control of their crypto asset management in a single, easy to use platform. Through our modules, businesses will not only have a one stop shop to understand and analyze the value of their crypto (and cash) assets, they can also run their business through invoicing, expense management, payroll, and more.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to develop the user interface to make our software the easiest, most intuitive accounting software on the market. You will like working with cross-functional teams and be committed to being an advocate for user needs. Experience working on an accounting software or portfolio management tool is a plus.
Experience / Qualifications
- Broad knowledge of web application and services development, including common client-side technologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with entire web stack, including optimization
- Understanding of and ability to integrate code with RESTful web services and JSON
- Superior communication skills
- 2 years experience in fintech industry as a Front End developer for B2B applications or websites
- Preliminary understanding of: AWS, including Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS
- Interest in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technologies, including Bitcoin, Hyperledger, or Ethereum
- BS/MS in computer science, information technology, or equivalent practical experience
- Partner with entire development and marketing teams to understand and craft product visions, user needs, brand design aesthetics and back-end infrastructure
- Create user-friendly, intuitive and fast-paced, real time web pages and mobile apps
- Design web and mobile-based features that ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Maintain and continuously improve website and mobile applications
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refining, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
- Commit to high coding standards and follow best practices throughout the
- Stay current on emerging technologies
This is a full-time position with full-benefits and equity compensation. If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter below.
Upload resume and cover letter (.pdf or .doc)