The ideal candidate will be a software engineer that is comfortable with front-end and back-end development. You should enjoy building solid applications that help users accomplish their goals, and have a strong interest (though not necessarily experience) in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. You will work closely with our Chief Technology Officer executing on strategic initiatives for our platform build. Our platform will need to run 24/7, so experience with real-time updates is important.
- Broad knowledge in all facets of web application and services development, including common server-side and client-side technologies and frameworks
- High proficiency with object-oriented languages such as Python, C#, or Java
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, and test-driven development
- Familiarity with blockchain, web and enterprise-related technologies such as go-ethereum/Solidity, Node.js, AngularJS, Go, or Rust
- Preliminary understanding of:
- AWS, including Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS, and Lambdas
- Bitcoin, Hyperledger, or Ethereum
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Partner with entire team to understand product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics and back-end infrastructure
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Develop high quality prototypes, proofs of concept, and production-quality solutions
- Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps
- Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
- Maintain and continuously improve website and mobile applications by getting feedback from and developing solutions for our clients
- Stay current on emerging technologies and participate in Blockchain or cryptocurrency consortiums and industry events
- One or two international trips a year may be required
This is a full-time position with full-benefits and equity compensation. If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter below.
Upload resume and cover letter (.pdf or .doc)